Thanks to guest blogger Sandi Diaz for doing the following South Carolina list for us!
1. Holiday Festival of Lights, James Island County Park from 11/12/10-1/2/11
Capture the magic of the Holiday Season with a 3-mile drive through millions of sparkling lights and hundreds of light displays. Then stretch your legs and your imagination at Santa’s Village & Winter Wonderland.
2. Young Plantation Pecan Company, great sampling & gifts. Many selections of pecans and other southern delights! I-95 @ Hwy 52 in Florence SC,
Fort Mill, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Mt. Pleasant.
3. Riverbanks Zoo
4. Table Rock State Park
5. Ft. Sumter (in the bay at Charleston)
6. Shelter Cove & Harbor Town Light House on Hilton Head
7. Hike the Blue Ridge Trail in the South Carolina Mountains.
8. Check out all the beautiful water falls in the mountains.
Thanks, Sandi! This sounds like a fun list.